Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Scout

Britton loves Scouting!
He is just a few weeks away from
his Court of Honor where
he will earn his Life! (Last rank
before Eagle!)
These pictures are from a snow hike he went
on recently. (He is the kid right behind
the one in the lead!)
Scouting is awesome because he does
things that if I would have known before
hand he never would have done!
(Do you see this cliff!)
He has an awesome scout leader
who loves this stuff!
I would never take my son on this hike
especially not in the snow!
Jared, his scout leader, couldn't wait to go!


Here is the crazy part! See this
line of boys this is "some" of the
deacons we have in our ward!
That is the other reason Jared is wonderful!
There are over 20 boys in Britton's age group!
Can't wait for the Klondike pictures
in 3 weeks!
(Another thing you couldn't pay me to do!)
Go Scouting!!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

I'm a little jealous at how many boys you have all that age. We have a pretty good group for VA, but more than 20? That sounds amazing!

Charlene said...

Since we don't have a scouting program in our branch, Ethan will be joining the Boy Scouts at the end of this month!!! He seems so young! They are already talking about winter camping! YIKES!!

dede said...

these pictures make me nervous - Cameron would be the one kid that could manage to fall off the cliff!

robin said...

I would be the one to manage to fall off the cliff!!! hahahaha!!! Sheriff would probably not make it up the cliff either. He was scared yesterday that I couldn't get the car started.... can you picture him on a cliff???

Saralin said...

It looks like he had a great time! Way to go Britton.