Friday, January 14, 2011

The Flu Sucks!!

I consider myself a pretty good mom. I put dinner on the table most nights,
I make sure my kids are showered and homework done,
and I make sure they get their flu shots!

Yes, by myself I took all five kids to get their flu shots,
to ensure we are healthy.
Even Monte and I went and got ours also!!

So tell me why???



Last Thursday evening Connor starts running a temperature of 102!!
Yes and he stays above 100 and is miserable for three days,
and continued to cough... well he is still coughing.

Then on Friday Monte and I start to get achy
and our throats feel rotten,
we run fevers and are miserable for days...
Well still miserable

Then on Monday Kaitlyn starts and by Tuesday Britton
is there and now our Syd!!
Making Chandler the only one (so far) to stay healthy!!!

A major problem we have is this...

Connor is healthy and has not left the house in over a week
and has little supervision!!!
Lets just say the antics he is doing
with all this boredom
is a blog all its own!!!

3 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

Yeah for an update! Sorry everyone is miserable. I so wanted to have some fun this weekend :(

Charlene said...

I stopped giving my kids flu shots when Emma was two and my kids stopped having the flu since then. Maybe an occasional cold, but not the nasty flu!!!! Weird, huh? Hope you get better soon!!

robin said...

I'm so sorry that so many of you have been sick even AFTER the flu shot! That's just WRONG! get well fast.