Monday, September 22, 2008

Connor SLOW DOWN!!!

This is my beautifully sleeping Connor. This was taken on Thursday. Such a peaceful little baby. I am completely enjoying him. So I am sitting here reading some blog posts, because Connor is in eating his breakfast so I have a few minutes. When all of a sudden...


I realize the little guy next to me at the computer is Connor. How did he get out of his high chair? I asked around to see if anyone had let them out- but no HE LET HIMSELF OUT!!
He just climbed out of his high chair!! Where is my cute small last baby?

He has been replaced with a climbing, jumping, babbling, non-stop moving TODDLER!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to terms with loosing my baby and gaining my toddler, but until then

anyone need a well used highchair?

4 comments:

Charlene said...

I hear you! It's not fair that the last one grows up too quickly and when you had your first baby he doesn't grow up quickly enough!

Jody said...

Time really does fly! I cannot believe how big our boys are getting. At least Braxton hasn't tried chewing gum yet...:)

Fleming Family said...

I love the new blog look, that header is awesome! Enjoy your baby/toddler as much as possible. It hurts to see how fast they grow up sometimes. Good luck on finding a new home for the high chair. :)

Saralin said...

Connor looks so tall in his crib. I love the new look on your blog.