Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm So Lucky!

How is it that I am so lucky?


I am given opportunities to clean my


toilet, sink, floor, tub, tv, walls, curtains, etc.


You too may be lucky if you have one of these.


My helper. What do you get when you have


a full can of shaving creme and Connor?



One very cute kid covered literally from


head to toe in shaving creme!


Oh yeah, and the good side I also have


one very clean bathroom- NOW!


(well at least until Connor finds


the new can of shaving creme we just bought!)

4 comments:

Saralin said...

I have been in a cleaning slump and could use a helpful nudge to get my house clean. I bet he will smell nice for several days.

Jodi said...

Well you didn't find the new shaving cream he just found the laundry detergent. So now you have clean laundry room. Thanks
Connor

Charlene said...

glad to see you can laugh about it!! Seriously, how could you possibly be mad at that cutie boy of yours!!! He can clean my bathroom anytime!! (just don't show Caleb how to;0))

kat said...

hahaha... how could you not feel lucky, looking at that oh so proud of hisself face lolol
now the person who REALLY feels lucky is ME, cuz somehow with only having one child, i got the boy who stayed out of all the cupboards and cabinets and never got into anything or drew on the walls (although he did write his name with marker on his blankie/bunkbed/toybox when he first learned to write his name with the explanation that they were HIS so it should have been ok...lol) so i just get to enjoy all of your fun experiences with connor...keep 'em coming~!