Sunday, May 10, 2009

Way to Go Sydney!

So a few weeks ago I told Sydney she could
learn to ride her bike without the training wheels.
Then a few days later she is outside
and her best friend Sadie is being
taught by her dad!
Well that did it she had to learn now!
So the next day she and Connor and I went
to the park to learn to ride her bike.
I put her on and held the back of the bike and she
says for me to let go. I tried to explain to Sydney
that if I let go she falls, but of course she wanted
me to, so I did and she rode!
I have never taught a kid to ride a bike
so fast!

Go Sydney!
Don't we all remember the freedom
that goes with learning to ride your bike.
One more step of my little girl
gaining her independence!
As for Connor all this means
is he got to play at the park while
his sister practiced riding her bike!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

Way to go Sydney!! Girls are so easy to teach. My Emma was an earlier rider than her brothers (like Sydney)and so much easier to teach!!

Saralin said...

Looking good Sydney!

dede said...

when I saw her pass the house just a few minutes ago without training wheels I was wondering when she learned! Yea Sydney - that is a huge accomplishment!!!

Lara said...

Awesome job Sydney! One of my girls was like that too. We went out with her one day and the next she was riding around the neighborhood!