Friday, April 17, 2009

Headbands

So the other day I found a blog tutorial
on making headbands and thought I would
give it a try.
They were easy!
They turned out really cute!

I made 16 of them for $5.50. That is totally worth it.
I was on the phone with a friend as I was making
them (shocking!).
She timed me and it took 8 minutes
from fabric to headband!

The girls loved them. When we
were finished and trying them on we discovered
another use for them!


Cool dude!

Connor liked them just as much as the girls!!

They would also work as a nice blind fold when needed.

It was a fun project!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Totally cute. I'll have to give these a try.

Charlene said...

Those turned out great, but I can't remember where the site you got them from!

Kim said...

sorry the site is
http://ashbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/simple-no-elastic-headband-tutorial.html

Fleming Family said...

Those look awesome!! Good work! :)

Saralin said...

They turned out really cute. It would take me longer to dig out and dust off my sewing machine than it took you to make them.