Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Solution!

So in college I majored in Psychology.
I learned all about diverting
children's attention when they are doing things
they shouldn't be!
But does it work?

Well I have discovered my Connor
loves to vacuum!
So if you are going to have
a lot of energy and be the youngest
of five kids, this is the
perfect activity!
My floors are always in need of vacuuming!

So as long as Connor enjoys vacuuming,

and doesn't discover that he can suck up

anything he desires with my Dyson, we

are finding harmony in our home!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hopefully he doesnt figure out how to empty the dirt on your couch.

Charlene said...

send him my way!!! what a great worker!!!

Fleming Family said...

Too funny! Socks, that's what my boys figured out they could vacuum up, they didn't have to pick them up anymore. :)

dede said...

I don't know if you found a solution or created a problem - for your sake I am hoping for the former! Good luck!