Friday, June 5, 2009

Truth about Britton's Experiment!!

So the previous post was for the benefit of Britton's class.
Due to modern technology Britton can do the assignment at home,
post it on the Internet and the class can watch it!
So I was nice BUT now that school is out today
I am ready to explain that horrid assignment!!
It took 4 hours to build and another 2 hours to get the thing to work!!
52 takes later we succeeded!!
Here are a couple of my favorite outtakes!
( thought I got Britton screaming on camera but I can't find that one!)

And of course this wonderful one!

Yeah! Summer vacation starts today!

No more projects for at least 3 months!

(oh yeah there is that Eagle Project this summer!)

4 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

I knew it couldn't have been as easy as it looked! I bet you were just as excited as Britton when it finally worked.

dede said...

your last "go" sounded a bit like Britton looked! You really should find the yelling one!

Yea summer!

Lara said...

You're a much more patient mom than me. I'm as hands off as possible when it comes to projects. It does look like a cool project though.

Saralin said...

I thought there might have been more to that post than you were letting on. They do say that the 53rd try is the charm. Good job.