Monday, June 15, 2009

Sydney's Ouchie!!!

So this is my beautiful daughter, Sydney.
On Friday morning it was sunny
for a maximum of 5 minutes.
In that 5 minutes
Sydney ran out to ride her bike,
within seconds of starting up she fell on her chin.
With blood oozing everywhere
she came in the house blood everywhere.
I am not a good mom with blood.
I got confirmation from a friend
(all boys she knows wounds)
and took Syd in for stitches!
She did awesome.
She got 3 deep stitches and 7 top stitches.
They should be dissolved by the end of the week.
Sydney while at the doctors office didn't cry once. She was amazing!
I would have cool pictures of it,
but Britton broke my camera a few days ago.
(yeah the camera I thought was broken before but Monte fixed it.)
The camera is officially broken!
No more pictures on my old camera.
Thanks Britton!

4 comments:

Lara said...

What a way to start the summer...poor girl. Poor mom. :(

Charlene said...

What a trooper!!! and thanks for not showing a picture of her bloody face!!! How is she doing? and what are you going to do now with no camera?;)

Bobette said...

So sorry about that! I am actually amazed that Aidan hasn't been to the hospital with stitches or a broken something! And about the camera- darn, you'll have to go buy you a new one! I have a great one that I recommend! :)

robin said...

sorry about the ouchie AND sorry about the camera! I'm also grateful that you didn't show a pic of the ouchie as I would probably pass out and then break my computer and then we would both be sad at the loss of our camera and computer.