Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Connor!!!
We love you!

It is amazing that our baby is now 3!
We have had a toddler in our home for almost 15 straight years.
But all of a sudden we find no diapers in our home and
just this very adorable little boy.We had so much fun with him for his birthday.
When he woke up we sang, "Happy Birthday"
he said, "Yeah, present time!!"
I guess he understands the concept of a birthday!Of course, dinner had to be spaghetti!
Connor thinks it is "dewishes"!Happy Birthday Connor!
I can't imagine what you are going to do as a
three year old!!
(I can't decide if I'm scared or excited!)
(Okay maybe a little of both!)

3 comments:

Lara said...

I'll be leaving the realm of a preschool mom this fall and I'm already having an identity crisis about it. Happy birthday to your cute little guy!

dede said...

happy bday! I think scared AND excited is a good call!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday connor!! I'm almost there if it weren't for the diapers....(big sigh)! I love that Caleb is three and so fun to be with!!