Sunday, February 21, 2010

Joshua's Wedding

My mom, Sydney, Connor and I left for
California a few days before everyone else did.
Thanks to movies in the car and
goldfish crackers being on sale the week before
it was an awesome car trip!

The rest of our family met us for the big day.
My baby brother got married!
The wedding was beautiful, the bride was
beautiful. It is so nice that my brother
has met such a wonderful person.
I am excited for the two of them.

The only sad part was Monte left
the reception early to take
Connor to urgent care.
We couldn't get him to stop coughing
and he became lethargic.

He got checked out by a doctor and told he
would be okay in a few days.
It was just a virus his body would kick!
(yeah 3 hours for that diagnosis!)

That did not stop our fun. We got to see so many
of our friends. It was a great trip. How fun to see
everyone that we miss so much!

1 comment:

robin said...

Did you save some food for Monte??? congrats to the bride and groom!!