Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scrapbook Page

Something is wrong with my computer. I can't get my pictures to download and half the time if I get on the Internet it boots me off or keeps me trying to get on and moving SOOOOO Slow!! Therefore I haven't gotten to Blog much. But I have some great pictures and wonderful adventures we have been on.
But until I can get my camera to download these pictures here is a cute page I did the other day. I am still trying to learn the program but with a face like this you can't mess up the page!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

What a cutie!!! I like your scrapbook page. I need to get going too!!!

Saralin said...

With a face like that he should be able to get anything from anyone. What a cutie!

dede said...

really cute - good job!

Lara said...

What a cute page and you're right it is hard to go wrong with a cute as subject as that!

DocMisty said...

Way cute!

Ok - now I have to do a "Many faces of Jacob" page, since Tom was laughing at how many pictures I've snapped of his cute baby face.

Misty