Friday, July 11, 2008

Yummy Tomatoes!!

This is our garden. Yesterday we did what I love the most. We ate our first tomato off the vine! Yummy and warm and fragrant!! I made tostadas for dinner and Monte went out and picked the tomato!!
Here is our next beauty I can't wait to eat. It is getting bigger and more red everyday!
These are our bell peppers which are almost ready and a few feet away are the jalapenos. So Jalapeno Jelly here we come!!
Oh yeah this our squash. It is growing wonderfully...if only I liked squash!! Nasty Stuff!!

5 comments:

dede said...

call me - I want to do the jelly with you!!!!

Charlene said...

Yummy!! I am looking forward to eating my tomatoes soon!!! Your garden looks great!

Lara said...

Looks delicious and beautiful! Our back and side yards are too shady for a garden...so seeing the pics also makes me a little envious.

Saralin said...

I ate my first cherry tomatoes yesterday. Your garden looks fabulous.

tamster17 said...

Hey Kim! It's been a LONG time! Saw your blog on Season Burch's and wanted to come check it out! It's been fun to get a glimpse into your life and see your cute family! I have a little Connor too -- he's 2 1/2! :-) Where are you guys living now? Your garden looks great and I'm still waiting for our first tomato -- hope it comes soon!
~ Tammy Nelson