Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please Stand By!!

Sorry I haven't been blogging very much. My computer is suffering a slow death. My computer husband between boys camp and youth conference and work isn't having time to figure out the problem. So I am a hit and a miss on the computer letting me work. The one thing that is driving me crazy is my inability to download pictures from my camera. That has nothing to do with the Internet yet I can't do it!!
Anyway my frustration level is high and I have great pictures and things from Britton going to camp and Chandler going to cub country, the water park, the zoo, Connor learning to escape out of the front door, and our trip to California next week!!!

Serious all this material and no means to express myself. I will go insane soon. Please don't give up on me if there is a will I will find the way!!

But on the upside look at all the scrapbooking of old pictures I am getting done. I can't download new ones but I have loads of old ones waiting to be scrapped!

4 comments:

dede said...

glad to see you again (even if only for one post!!) your pages look great!

tamster17 said...

Hey Kim -- we are in Riverton, UT. Where are you guys at? I remember meeting up with you years ago with Shannon Poulsen in Orem or something! Love your scrapbooking pages -- do you do them digitally? I just started doing that and absolutely love it!

Saralin said...

Sorry to hear about your computer frustration. Your scrapbook pages look really nice.

Charlene said...

Hopefully we will hear from you soon! I can't wait to see the pictures.