Friday, October 17, 2008

Monte's Last Day!!


Well since we moved to West Jordan Monte has worked for American Express. In grad school we interned at American Express in New York, and now due to cut backs with the economy Monte is one of hundreds being let go.
But you can't keep a good man down!!
He starts on Monday with Galileo, here in Salt Lake. He is a little nervous but as a wife I'm not. My husband has made it his mission to always provide for our family and with
the help of Heavenly Father he has always done a good job!
Thanks Monte and as always I am thinking of you as you say good bye to dear friends today, and
hello to new ones on Monday!

8 comments:

dede said...

didn't you know you are suppose to take a week vaction in between jobs???

I hope he loves his new job!

Cate said...

Good Luck Monte!!

Lara said...

Good luck with the new adventure! I hope it's a good experience for all of you!

Saralin said...

Change is good. I hope everything goes well with the new job.

Charlene said...

good luck with the new job monte!!

Unknown said...

Your website is great! I love technology in the fact that we can keep in touch even though separated. Good luck in your new adventures with a new job Monte. And that goes for you too Kim.

Jodi said...

Good Luck Monte. I was thinking of you this morning wishing that everything goes great for you.

robin said...

wishing you guys all the best with the new job! have fun with it!