Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a weekend!!

What a weekend we had 1st it starts out with Kaitlyn
knocking out her bottom front tooth.
Yes that would be the new permanent tooth!

Monte rushed her to the dentist and he shoved it back in and
glued it to the other one. We won't know for a few weeks if
the tooth will stay or if it will just have to be taken out.
Since our insurance ends on Friday this is great news for the weekend!

* * * *
But every cloud has a silver lining. On Saturday I canned Jalapeno Jelly!!
Yummy!
This is it in the pot.


The peppers are all from my garden. Since it froze this weekend ( I do not want to
talk about the weather change in my happy segment of this weekend) all peppers
had to be picked and canned.


Emily and Jason came over to help with the project.
That made it so much more fun!!


In all we canned 32 jars of Jalapeno Jelly. We had a great time
and were able to accomplish a lot.
And it made my weekend feel better than when it started.
Hope your weekend went well!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

what do you use jalepeno jelly for? tell Katilyn we are thinking of her and hope her teeth heals!

dede said...

does the tooth fairy bring extra money when it is a permanent?

Lara said...

Ouch! Knocking out a permanent tooth doesn't sound fun (for you or her). I hope it heals right.

I always wondered about jalapeno jelly. Is it sweet?