Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Help Me--From Connor


Calling all mommies who have told me they love me!! Come get me!!
We have an invader in our house!!
This creature is getting in my way as the baby of the house!

Everyone is saying he is cute-- I am cute!
Everyone is cuddling him-- Cuddle me!!
Today I tried to be nice to him
(and make up for a very small kick to his side-that I shouldn't get in trouble for)
I covered him up with his blanket and he threw up on me!!
How do I get rid of him?
They say he is my cousin who is visiting but he has overstayed
his welcome!!

Please!! If you have ever loved and cuddled me in your home- come save me now!!
I need you- sweet ladies that I love!!

5 comments:

dede said...

are you sure that is Connor talking?? :)

Mom on the Go said...

I would love to take the cute, smiling, laughing Connor to my house until the invader is gone. Too bad that Connor doesn't show up to often. Mostly he just scowls and grunts at me. LOL.....have fun!

Charlene said...

sure I would love to take him. Does he like snow?

Charlene said...

By the way, I saw you in Facebook, I just joined!

Lara said...

We have lots of toys and fun people here...what's one more cute little guy?