Wednesday, October 1, 2008

To Carousel or Not to Carousel

The zoo here just added a new Solar Powered carousel.
I thought what fun and took Connor on his first carousel ride.

He wasn't so sure about this. The idea of going up and down
and around and around at the same time
did not set too well for him!


Then the security of his mother leaves so that
she can get a cute shot of the back of him!
Way to go with those trust issues.

Overall if a picture says a thousand words,
Connor's just says 5
"Get me off this thing!"


Oh well, Sydney thought I was the best mom ever
for letting her ride it. And she rode
on the dolphin!

7 comments:

Charlene said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I miss you guys! by the way, Roger and I are talking about vacations next year, and we are planning sometime in July (depending on job situation). Will you be around?

DocMisty said...

What a face! I wish I could catch pictures of more of the 'non-happy' faces - the pouty lips, the 'I don't NOT want to take a nap', the 'why aren't you not nursing me NOW' faces. They are so cute when they are young. . . . not so much when they are older.

Jody said...

Those pictures are so funny...and Sydney's smile is to die for! We'll have to plan a day at the zoo so that Braxton can show Connor how it is done...he can't seem to get enough of the carousel.

Lara said...

What classic pictures of a total cutie! I love the capturing the sad faces once in a while too...after all they're not always happy in real life!

I like the new look of your blog.

Shannon P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon P. said...

UMM Okay so I am a loser and never emailed you back. I have been really sick but I am better and my fam is here til next Monday. Email me your number to 5poulsens@gmail.com and I will cal you when they leave and we can get together......please........

robin said...

very very cute!!! I love love love taking my kids on carousels. We have yet to go on the carousel at the zoo. When is the next rainy day??? (Brett's new tradition is to go to crowded places on rainy days...it takes care of the crowds!!!)