Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Family Pictures!

So I got my copies of my family pictures that we took
a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited!
They turned out so good!
I am in love with these pictures. There are so many that I love I can't put
them all on my blog so here is a few.
Here is one of each kid that I love.

Oh yeah and if you think those are great look at these family shots that I loved.

And the ultimate favorite picture is....


I am the luckies person in the world that has talented friends.
Thank you. It meant the world to me.

7 comments:

Lara said...

OH! I love that last one too.

dede said...

you guys look great! what a photogenic family!

robin said...

very cute family!

Charlene said...

Yep, I like them all. She did a great job. I wonder if Roger will be willing to drive out to Utah to have them done?:)

Jody said...

Great pictures! The last one is absolutely perfect! Who did the pictures for you?

Saralin said...

What fabulous family pictures.

tamster17 said...

Love your family pics and the one with your 5 kids holding hands is priceless!!! I love shots that turn out like that!