Friday, November 21, 2008

Pinewood Derby

It's Pinewood Derby Time!!
This is a momentous occasion for the Jensen Family, this is our
6th straight year of Pinewood Derby & our last for the next 6 years!


Chandler did awesome!
He was very proud of how well he did.
It was fun to watch the boys and all their enthusiasm,
not to mention the dads!

Sydney and Grandmalona had a great time too. They watched for
awhile and then made fishy kisses!
Overall, another fun pinewood derby.
(did I mention its our last for 6 years!)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Good Job Chandler. This is something I will never have to do with my girls.

Lara said...

I hate Pinewood Derbies. We'll be starting back up in 2 years...ugh!

Jody said...

Yeah Chandler!! I love the picture of Sydney and Grandma...such a cute moment to capture!

Saralin said...

Way to go Chandler. We are out of the Pinewood Derby loop for 2 years.

robin said...

We had a great time at the Pinewood Derby.... so much fun that my eight-year-old is already plotting his car for next year... BYU inspired!!! (much to his father's horror) :P So I'm sorry that you will have to wait sooooo long for your next Derby.