Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Symphony

Monte and I got to go see the Utah Symphony perform
last night! They were amazing!
We were in the 7th row middle. The concert was beautiful.

As you listen to the sound coming from this orchestra
it just seems surreal. Then to think a composer wrote a piece of
music that takes 45 minutes to play!
We were tired last night and almost decided not
to go. I am so glad that we went.
What an inspiration.
(Monte didn't like the second piece he said it sounded
like his sister Tonya when she was learning to
play the violin!)
Other than that.... Beautiful!



3 comments:

Charlene said...

that is something I would love to do someday. I get to hear 5th &6th graders orchestra tomorrow.

dede said...

I haven't been to the symphony in a long time - they have a cool thing at Halloween that is fun for the whole family!

Saralin said...

Glad you guys could have a night out. I love the symphony. That 45 minute piece might be too much for me.