Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me


15 Years
Can you believe it 15 years together!
We are becoming such a couple that we each bought
the same anniversary card.
It has been an incredible, crazy, scary, fun, hectic,
maddening, amazing 15 years!
(And I think he is coming around nicely, don't you think?)

15 Things I Love About Being Married to Monte
1. His sense of humor. He makes me laugh.
2. His responsibility to family. I know I am safe with him at the helm.
3. His spreadsheets. He spreadsheets everything!
4. He loves his kids. Its fun to watch, he doesn't always
know how to show it- but he loves them.
5. His intelligence.
6. His body. (You still reading mom?)
7. I love that if I mention I want something, he will
find a way for me to get it. A powerful tool I always try
to use for good.
8. Our Anniversaries. He makes them amazing!
Friends call just to find out what we are doing this year.
9. His love of his Savior. It is evident in all he does.
10. His to do list. He always carries one with him.
He often puts things on it to appease
me when I know in his "real" to do list my items are
on the bottom of the list.
11. Great *!#@ (Still reading!)
12. We do everything together. He would never
make a large decision without truly taking in my opinion.
13. He never puts his tie on for church without seeing
what I am wearing. He doesn't want to clash!
14. I love the feeling of being cherished.
Thank you for that.
15. Our future. Talking about it with him makes
me excited for 15 more great years!

Okay there is my great hubby blog. No more mush!


My blog will have nothing more for the week. Because we
are going away for a few days.
But stay tuned for the things I need to discuss
namely Kaitlyn cutting her hair and the awesome paint job I did
this week!

See you next week.
Have a wonderful last week before Christmas!

8 comments:

dede said...

happy anniversary - have a fun time away - can't wait to hear about the hair!!

DocMisty said...

Awww - I have an awesome brother, don't I?

I'll have to make up a nice list like that for Tom - Oh - what a great stocking stuffer idea!

And very nice picture of you two, by the way.

Enjoy you holiday!

Misty

Lara said...

Awww...how sweet you guys are! Happy anniversary! Have fun on your trip.

Charlene said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! I can't believe it has been that long. I still remember you guys coming out of the temple all happy and excited. It is nice to see you guys are happy and excited with each other even more. I love you guys!!

tamster17 said...

Congratulations on 15 years! That's awesome! Love your mushy post about your hubby -- it's great to have stuff like that put down in writing to look back on because we don't do that enough about the good stuff in life!

Saralin said...

Happy anniversary! I would like to see Monte's 15 favorite things he loves about you.

Ginny said...

Happy Anniversay!!!You guys are so cute. Miss you tons!

Cate said...

Wow you guys are getting old!! LOL I'm sorry I missed the blessed even but I still have the fly-away-veil pictures you sent me. I'm so glad for both of you.