Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ice Skating


Our family went ice skating last night. We had a really fun
time. It is a great family activity.
The family who can fall on their butts
together, stays together!


Sydney tried really hard. It's not easy to
be four and stand on a slippery surface.
She went around quite a few times holding
on to Britton and me.


We found out last night, there are skates
that fit Connor. I am not that brave enough
of a mother. He couldn't walk on the ice
in his shoes without falling!!
But he loved Chandler's hat and found his own fun.


As for the other kids. I am always amazed how
fast they pick up on ice skating.
They had tons of fun and are excited the ring
is open during the day while they are
off track!

6 comments:

dede said...

did you buy another season pass??? let me know if you want to go during the day!!

Lara said...

My kids saw this post and immediately started badgering us to take them ice skating...so maybe you'll be seeing a similar post on ours soon. ;)

I do have to say it does look fun!

Jody said...

Looks like another fun night for the Jensen family!! I love the picture of Connor wearing Chandler's hat!

Charlene said...

what a fun tradition to do with your family. I would love for my kids to do that, but you need your own ice skates and good luck to find a lake to skate one. My favorite part...sigh.

Saralin said...

Glad it's open during the day while we are off track. Hope to see you there.

Unknown said...

How fun! It's been forever since I've been ice skating! I need your phone so I can call you when I get to Utah in two weeks.