Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Days are Here Again!!


Connor is 18 months old!!
What does that mean???
Nursery Time!!!
You got it!! Today Connor went into the nursery at church for his first official stay!!
Yeah for Connor!!
Yeah for mommy!!!!!!!
He tried to escape when we first got there but he stayed and played. The only mishap is a nasty bite mark on the chin!! Sorry baby but the two hours alone in church to remember what the Spirit feels like were glorious!!
Now to just avoid Sunday callings for a while....
Happy Day!!

6 comments:

Saralin said...

Hope you enjoy your freedom.

Lara said...

Yay! That is a happy day. Enjoy!

dede said...

your not exicted or anything (with 22 explanation points in your post!!) who bit him??

Charlene said...

You are so lucky!!! I went to my moms ward so I can enjoy having my son go to nursery for a change!!

Roger Gibson said...

Lucky! We still have 9 long, dreadful months to go.

Cate said...

Ahhh - that was one of my favorite times... we had a crazy lady in our ward that would take all the other babies once hers went to nursery because she had "empty arms" - Crazy! I did get to walk around last week with my 3 week old nephew - he's still in the soft and fuzzy stage - and it was only for a few minutes... I'm so glad Kelsey LOVES nursery. all week long she begs to go "see Chun" (Sister Chun, the nursery leader)but she does get beat up a lot too but it just makes her tough - right?! (No guilt...)