Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Interupt this Travel Log with an Important Announcement!

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!

Today Kaitlyn turns seven years old. I can't believe my little girl is growing up!! Unfortunately for Kaitlyn she woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. What a great birthday surprise. We are trying to make her at home sick in bed birthday a fun one though!

So here is my 7 things you need to know about Kaitlyn!!
1. She is a girl girl. They don't get much girly than her!
2. She loves her friends. She would play all day if allowed!!
3. She loves to be unique and do her own thing!
4. She is a really good girl. She tries hard to be honest and to do what is right.
5. She is an amazing sister. She knows how to tease back with her big brothers and be kind to her little siblings. She reads books to Sydney almost every night.
6. She has a great smile even with a mouthful of missing teeth!!
7. She loves to do her hair, clothes everything. She is a drama queen. I have actually watched her throw a tantrum while looking in the mirror!!

Happy Birthday big girl!! Your mom and dad love you very much!! Hope you feel better soon!



3 comments:

dede said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! I am sorry she isn't feeling good on her birthday BUT if you share a glass of sprite with her, you will be able to take off your holiday weight in no time. I shared the flu with Chase this week and lost 6 lbs. on Monday alone!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Katie. I am so sorry that your sick. Hope your okay tomorrow. Love Ya!

Saralin said...

Happy birthday Kaitlyn!