Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ice Fishing

So Monte took the boys ice fishing Saturday morning.
They woke up at 4:30a.m.
Then I was back in bed by 5a.m.
It was -14 degrees where they fished.
Chandler was freaked out at the beginning
because he has never been that cold before
in his life!!
They seemed to have so much fun I couldn't
wait to post all the pictures they took.
But it was so cold there our
camera batteries froze!!
But the good news is
They didn't catch any fish!
Yeah, no smelly fish in my house I have to
pretend to be proud of!

4 comments:

dede said...

nothing about that sound fun (except being back and bed minus 2 kids and a husband)

Lara said...

Sounds like the crazy kind of thing my husband would do. At least it will make for lots of memories. :)

Saralin said...

It's a boy thing. Glad they had a good time.

Charlene said...

-14 degrees!!! That is nothing!!! Actually, we haven't done that yet. You would think someone would have taken Ethan fishing, but nobody has! He is fine with it,but I think he is a little nervous about a huge freezing lake!