Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Blaze!!

Monte and I took our older boys to see a Blaze game last night. Blaze is the arena football team for Salt Lake City. It was a lot of fun. I liked how you could see everything being in the basketball arena.


The game was tied at the end and our guys scored a field goal at the last second of the game. My boys were in heaven with this. They that it was awesome. I didn't realize till today that Chicago was place first in the league and we were near last so winning was even better!!!


After the game you can go down on the field and get autographs. A nice man that worked there had given our boys posters of the team so they went down and met some of the players and got their autographs. They came home just hyped after that.


We had a wonderful night just with our two older boys. And the girls had a blast having a girl babysitter instead of their brother Britton!


Oh yeah I went to take a picture of the boys on the field and my camera battery was dead!! This happened on Thursday with my video camera and Chandler's concert so I am obviously buying some new batteries this week!!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Is it fun to be done with little babies and have fun being with your older children, and doing things they love?

dede said...

sounds like fun - and don't feel bad for not knowing they were in last place - I didn't even know who the Blaze were until I read this post!

Amy said...

Oh my, I forgot that you have a built-in babysitter now. I'm sure he loves that. :p Sounds like you had fun!