Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I SPY

I saw this on a friends blog and when it happened to me I just had to share.




Connor's Version of I Spy

Can you find 4 objects in the trash
Mom might not want thrown away!



I Spy A:

Pencil
Bowl

Toy Phone

Remote Control

Moments after we finished this wonderfully fun game Connor played again!!


I spy 3 objects mom is going to smack my butt over!!


I Spy:


A different toy


The pencil again


A sippy cup




Thanks to this beautiful, busy little guy I went out and bought a trash can with a lid on it. And yes for those of you who have been to my house the lid is broken on purpose!!! Because then he can't open it!!! HEE!! HEE! HEE!

6 comments:

Lara said...

I feel your pain. We've lost a set of keys to the trash (we presume anyway since it was during one of my kids' trash phases)...but even now I have about 2 spoons from my silverware set, because they continually throw away their spoons with their yogurt containers.

Charlene said...

I am lucky thus far that my kids haven't entertain that idea!!! I have one left to worry about!

dede said...

cute post - i think that might be where my old camera and debit card are - you gotta love them!

Jodi said...

That is so cute. He is just trying to keep you on your toes.

DocMisty said...

Our 13 gallon trash can spent a good 8 months on top of my kitchen counter for the same reason. I got so I didn't notice it, but it was the first comment from most people who came to visit . . . "Did you realize your trash can is up on the counter?" "Were you mopping or something?" "Wasn't that up there last time I came over?"

Haha,

Misty

Amy said...

You know, I think I've lost a remote or two, a credit card, and some silverware that way. Who knows what else I've lost and don't even know about...yet.