Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Trip to Colorado

I was trying to put a video of my niece Grace. I couldn't get the computer to download the file. We got to go and see her and her family this last week. We had a wonderful time in Colorado with them. I was trying to put this little video clip on so that my parents would actually come and visit my blog ( you know how it is with favoritism and all). If Christopher's child is on it they will come:)!

But for those of you who do look at my blog because you love me and my kids here they are having a great time at the pool!!

Connor could not get enough of the water!! He loved it. Britton and Chandler took turns taking him around playing in it. Chandler and Connor went around the lazy river about a dozen times. I was afraid they were both going to fall asleep in there!!



Oh yeah to keep my parents interest. Here is a picture of my brother. And yes he is so conceited he loved all weekend that Connor looks like him. He can't get enough of how "cute" Connor is. He tried to explain to my 15 month old the curse and blessing of such good genes!!



This is Sydney and my niece Gracie. Grace and Kaitlyn had a blast together this weekend and Sydney loved tagging along behind them. They are going to have so much fun together as they get older. I just wish they were closer to us!!




And here is our family shot. Brie is taking the picture for me. (My parents will just have to come see my blog again to see the cute family pictures I got of Chris' family). My blog will only allow so many pictures at one time. Needless to say we had a wonderful time. It felt so good to be able to hug my niece and brother and see Brie pregnant!! ( I am trying not to hate her for looking cute pregnant-she is one of those ladies when they turn around you can't tell they are pregnant!) But it is my little niece in there so I will hold no animosity towards her mother!
We loved seeing you guys and can't wait to do it again!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute family and blog!! Looks like you had fun without me.

Saralin said...

What a fun trip. Everyone looks like they had a ball.

Charlene said...

It looks like you guys had a blast in Colorado!! What part of Colorado did you visit? Are you growing the girls bangs out?

dede said...

How fun - how long does it take to get to Colorado?? and is Britton taller than you?? he looks it in the family shot! when did that happen?

Lara said...

It looks like a wonderful trip visiting family.

It takes us 36 hours to drive to Colorado or the cost of 7 plane tickets and a car rental, so we don't get there as often as Glen would like. :(

Amy said...

Visiting with family is always so fun. How great that you got to do that! It looks like it was a lot of fun. Yay for vacations!

(Cute scrapbook paper, BTW.)