Friday, May 30, 2008

DRAMA!!!

This is Kaitlyn she is my oldest daughter! She is known as a little bit of a drama queen in our home. She owns a shirt that says, "A little drama never hurt anyone!" I hear she comes by this naturally, my nickname was "Gretta" growing up. That was my parents attempt of humor- Gretta Garbo the famous silent screen actress. (at least that dates my parents!- by the way I was born when they were very old)

When Kaitlyn went for her kindergarten physical last year she laid on the bed like she had a serious illness and awaited the doctors arrival. She stayed there limp during the entire thing. He asked if she was okay and I explained she is just being dramatic and playing the role of patient!

So my friend DeDe and I took our kids to the kids museum downtown this last week. So Kaitlyn asked DeDe to take a picture of her dead in the helicopter they have at the museum. DeDe said okay and Kaitlyn smiled. DeDe said, " I thought you were dead!" So of course my drama queen then became dead....
You have got to love a good dead moment in a helicopter cemented to the top of a kids museum! Go Kaitlyn.

Oh yeah, DeDe, thanks for being my personal photographer since I accidentally left my inferior camera in the car! We had a blast!

5 comments:

dede said...

she is so cute and I always love a little drama!

Charlene said...

Blake needs a little drama in his life, so my daugher-in-law go all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saralin said...

Little girl drama is fun. I'm afraid for big girl drama.

Amy said...

My kind of girl. Just watch out for that darn acting bug. She'll have you taking her to all kinds of rehearsals and performances and classes and...need I say more? MDT, baby! :)

Amy said...

Oh, and tell me how you liked "The Host". I haven't read it yet, but it's next on my list. I'm waiting for it to be my turn at the library, because I didn't know if I'd like it enough to buy it. Of course I'm probably just being silly. So, should I just go out and buy it?