Thursday, May 22, 2008

Watch out Fred Astaire...






Chandler had his Spring performance of Harmony tonight!! He did great! He even dances with a girl. It was fun to go and watch him perform.



He and his friends, Tonka and Sammy, get up and go to school at 7:30 in the morning twice a week all year to practice and learn about music. I have been really impressed with their dedication. Chandler usually even reminds me that he has Harmony in the morning!!

Chandler told his dad that the Harmony Concert was his birthday present. So happy birthday honey!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTE!!


Today is Monte's birthday so of course I have to take a minute to let you know what a great guy he is. I love my husband and am grateful for all the things he does for our family.



He is a great dad who cares so much about his children. He is great at teaching them about life using the scriptures. Yet he is hilarious and quirky and shocks our friends all the time with the things that come out of his mouth as a father!! I love being a parent with him we make a great team!




Oh yeah and there is that one addiction. Oh well as Monte is fond of saying, I wouldn't want him to be perfect and be translated and leave me here on earth by myself!!


Happy Birthday!! I Love You!!

6 comments:

dede said...

wow - i don't think any of my boys would dance with a girl (maybe wes) Way to go Chandler!! Happy Birthday Monte! Have fun shopping (that sounds like that should be your birthday Kim :)

Saralin said...

Chandler, you are such a great dancer.

Lara said...

I agree with Dede--I'm impressed at the dancing, as I'm pretty sure that my boys would've rather eaten brussel sprouts than dance in public!

Amy said...

Good for Chandler! I remember the days of choirs and choir dance. Keep it up!

And to Chuck, I mean, Monte, Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Chandler dancing! With a girl! Amazing! And the old man keeps getting older! But he still is very entertaining! Love you guys!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Monte!! So how old are you.....40???:)