Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Connor's Birthday

I have so many things to post right now! While we were on our trip Connor turned one!! It is amazing to think he is already one! His big accomplishments are
  • He says mommy
  • He says daddy
  • He waves Bye! Bye!
  • He can stand up and stay there
  • He has taken some steps but perfers crawling
  • He loves to attack daddy
  • He loves playing with toys
  • He loves dinner entertainment

(that is when his brothers and sisters dance and act silly for him while he is eating!)

Connor and Jonah shared their birthday cake with each other. Jonah's grandmother was wonderful to add Connor into the birthday celebration. They even got him a couple of books and a car!
The day after we got home we had another celebration. Britton baked and decorated Connor his very own cake. What would be a first birthday without your own cake!!
Connor obviously enjoyed himself. By the end he had stopped eating and was just playing in it. That didn't stop him from getting mad at me when I took it away.
The thing that made me laugh was that our friend Jodi got a fork and was making room so he could get to the cake and he opened his mouth as to say, "Jodi why am I doing this when you can just feed it too me so much easier!" As usual Connor brought smiles to our faces.

2 comments:

dede said...

happy birthday!! I love that last pic!!

Coop said...

Kim and Monte, boy are they all getting big. It makes me want more. boohoo two is enough! God knew what was in store for us with high school. lol. We miss you guys. Take care