Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Trip

We had a wonderful trip this last weekend! We got to go down south and meet up with some friends of ours from home. I got to see one of my very best friends I haven't seen in over a year. I didn't realize how much I missed her until we were together again. The great thing about true friendship is that as soon as you are together it is as if you were never apart. I think Chandler and Jonah thougth the same thing!! Those two truely are two of a kind. We got to see Jonah get baptized. It was wonderful. I held this little guy when he was just hours old and now I got to see him make one of the first wonderful decisions in his life. I hope both of these playful boys continue to make good decisions. Because I don't know who would say no to them when they are missionaries!!
As for Britton and Chase. They are as cute as ever. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see our Chase again. I couldn't wait to hug her. Chase has had a tough year fighting cancer and her spunky little personality seems to be winning!!! Go Chase. I know that every fast Sunday Britton has fasted for Chase since the beginning of all this. When asked if he had something else he wanted to fast about he has only said, "There is nothing more important right now than Chase!" These two have played together since they were toddlers. It was great to see them together again. ( I must say they were much nicer to be around now!!)

All together it was such a nice get away for our family!!

No comments: