Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crazy Life

I love my family but I have got to learn to handle it better!! Yikes. So I haven't had any time at all to blog or even look at blogs so I am going to try right now. Connor may type for me as he grabs for the keys so we will see if this is even readable. So I should have taken a picture of dinner last night. I burnt it. I mean it was gone. The outside was dark and the inside was raw. I ran to the grocery store and picked up a chicken to go with the mashed potatoes I had finished. Yummy!! And to make it worse Monte comes home and says this chicken is great when did you learn to make this!!! I smiled and said it was a new recipe and threw the grocery store box and burnt food in the trash!!

3 comments:

dede said...

i hear you sister!!

Jodi said...

could it be that you had 2 extra naughty girls with you?

Roger Gibson said...

Let me just tell you that my family is so use to the smoke detector going off that once it does they each go man "their" station to make it stop. Elyse opens the windows and Kate turns on the ceiling fan and fans the detector. It's pretty comical.