Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

Kaitlyn and her dad went to their first Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend. They had so much fun together. Kaitlyn was so excited to get all dressed up and then go dancing with her dad. She says her favorite part is when he would dip her! I thought it was fun to watch them leave together. How fun to have this time with her dad. Kaitlyn took her friend Josie and her dad. They got dressed up together and then were on their way. Kaitlyn met alot of her friends at the dance. She was still dancing on cloud nine when she woke up this morning.
This is my picture of the week. Britton took this picture of Connor before Church this morning. I had to post it so that my mom and dad could see it. The outfit he has on I have a picture of all three boys wearing at this age. I had to get the shot before he outgrows the outfit!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is the cutest picture of Connor. Naomi had a great time there too.

Amy said...

Kim! You have a blog! How wonderful! I have been thinking about you a lot. (So why haven't I called? Because I am a slacker.) I can't wait to see all of the stuff you've posted. Thanks for letting me know about it!

How fun to have a daddy-daughter dance. My Hailey would love that! Tell Monte hello for me!

Amy Van Wagenen