Thursday, February 14, 2008

Connor's First Haircut

Today Connor had his first hair cut.
He sat pretty still. He did not like the back of his neck touched. He also kept giving Jodi the funniest looks whenever he tried to see what she was doing!
Isn't he so cute!! The only problem is he is starting to look like a boy and not a baby! But that is my problem not his. Thanks Jodi for the great hair cut!!


Here is a little video I took with my camera as she was doing it. I mostly took it to play with my camera and see if it would work!







2 comments:

dede said...

I too hate that transition when they look so much older (obviously - how old is chase now?) but he looks adorable (and older!)!

Denise said...

So sad when they go from baby to toddler, but fun too.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you...it's fun to see how your family is growing!

Let's work on Char!