Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crazy Day

Okay a friend of mine use to say how she signed on to be a stay-at-home mom, not a stay-at-home housekeeper. I love that. I know when I started staying home I had these fantasy's of frolicking at the park and library and playing all day together. What I seemed to have forgotten is the part where the laundry and dishes start piling up.

Then you add days like today where I would have given anything to stay home and clean house. But I am a stay-at-home mom who is not home!! Volunteering in the classroom, dentist appointments, grocery shopping, parent teacher conferences, and scouts was all what today consisted of. I am tired and p.j.'s aren't on everyone yet!!!

So my dreams of being a stay-at-home mom now consist of just being allowed to STAY AT HOME!!!

2 comments:

dede said...

speaking of scouts - where were you???? This is been my "not stay at home" week!!!

Jodi said...

Can't agree with you more!!!