Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Could it Really be True?

I am on the Internet!!! I have yet to keep the connection for more than 5 minutes. So here is a tester run. I didn't realize how much I like being able to look at blogs and search the net. I couldn't believe how many times you go to look something up and can't. We had to give talks this last weekend and I'm telling Monte, "I have to look it up in a book!!" It has been so long since you did anything that way. Not only that but our bishop asked us to talk about conference which isn't in hard copy yet!! I just felt disconnected!! I know that at any time I could have called any of my friends on the phone and find out how they are doing but not checking their blogs is driving me crazy!

So this has been a crazy week. Britton has been doing end of school year testing down town everyday and the kids have had projects at school and to top it off Monte has been working tons of hours also!! I am tired and just want to surf. So I am off to surf the world wide web...

5 comments:

Lara said...

Welcome back! Isn't it amazing how reliant we've (at least me anyway) become on modern conveniences like the internet, cell phones, etc? We lived quite well without them for most of our lives, but now they've become necessities!
Good luck with your crazy week!

dede said...

yea your back! you guys (and britton) all did great on your talks - I think I was actually able to hear most of them!!

Saralin said...

Glad you're back. You all did wonderfully on your talks. Good luck with the rest of your week.

Jodi said...

Glad that your back I sure was sick of you coming over and talking with me just so that you can use my computer. Just kidding.

Charlene said...

Glad to see you up and connected. I would go crazy too not having the internet. Isn't it crazy, not more than 12 years ago we were fine without the internet?