Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring is in the Air!


So do you like my new colors? I decided it was time to pretend Spring is here. Well Spring is here Utah version!! This picture was taken last week of my tulip bed in the front yard. As for the picture of my children on the side all bundled up, it hasn't been warm enough for a good family photo session!! For all of you unfamiliar with Utah that means yesterday was 70 degrees and today is 45 degrees. (please note the 25 degree change and imagine my deep sigh!!) But if you are my mother and you are reading this post I'm just exaggerating you should move, here it will be fun, think of the grand kids!!:)


Well it is Sunday morning time to get the troops ready for church. Speaking of Utah, that is the great thing it only takes me two minutes to get to Church! How long does it take you?

6 comments:

dede said...

looks really cute (minus the snow covered tulips) I like the new pics you put in of the kids!

Denise said...

It takes us 20 minutes.

Jodi said...

Good job on the change. I was thinking of changing. Oh! I forgot I don't have any more paper, my hard drive is gone.

Charlene said...

It takes us 35 minutes to get to church! HAH!!!!! We haven't had snow for almost two weeks!!! The last snow storm we had was on April 11, and it melted by the weekend!

Lara said...

I love the new header and colors--it's all so springy and cute!

On Sunday it takes us 8 minutes to get to church...but in the evenings when there's a lot more traffic, it can take us closer to 20 minutes.

Larry and Beki Cooper, aka Dadda and Momma said...

They are getting so big. I like the new colors on your spot. I sorry that your tulips are still snow covered. Mine have already come and gone here in sunny Cal..Our weather has been so great that its pool time...ha ha...lol. Which means its getting hot. Yuk! We all miss you guys. Wish you were all here. Love and miss you..:)