Monday, April 7, 2008

My Birthday Wish

Here is my birthday wish. Today my really good friend and her daughter head back to Tennessee to check on Chase at St. Jude's. Chase was diagnosed with a brain tumor last year. She then spent some tough months at St. Jude's. She now has to go back to St. Jude's to make sure all is well with her. If all the test come back normal Chase will jump back on a plane and head home in a few weeks. And that is what we are praying for.

So today is my birthday. While I lived in California Chase's mother, Season, and I always celebrated our birthdays together. I miss that so much today. But I only have one birthday wish-- I wish my Chase happiness and a clean bill of health. I hope each who read this will take a moment in their prayers for this beautiful girl who has already gone through enough.

We love you Chase and as always our prayers are with you!!

5 comments:

dede said...

I hope your wish comes true - happy birthday!

Amy said...

I deeply hope you get your wish. And that Chase gets hers.

Happy Birthday to you!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday. Did Monte tell you I called? I get credit for remembering your birthday on your actual birthday this year! I hear that we are getting the same bike! I hope you had a great birthday and your birthday wish comes true!

Lara said...

My heart goes out to Chase and her family, what a difficult trial for them. I pray that she gets the clean bill of health they're yearning for.

And happy birthday to you Kim!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my friend. My prayers to be surrounded by wonderful supportive friends has been filled with you and my other girls. I pray for Chase and for her family. They are so blessed to have the support of wonderful friends like you. Emily