Monday, March 17, 2008

Great News!

I got a letter in the mail this weekend that made me so happy! It was from my student loan company. The letter informed me that my student loan debt has been forgiven. The letter stated due to the fact that I have always diligently paid on my student loan they are going to forgive the remainder of the loan. Isn't that awesome!! I was so excited. I had paid my loan down to around $800 but still that is so great that I don't have to pay the rest. So I can now say for the first time that I no longer have a student loan. My education was worth the money but it is nice to say it is over now!!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Who is your loan company? How much will they forgive? That is so great having that debt be paid off and be done! Happy Day!

Lara said...

Wow! I had no idea they would ever do that! We did get our interest rates reduced to practically nothing, but they made us pay every last cent! What a great feeling to be done.

DocMisty said...

Woo-hoo! Now you just have to convince Monte that you deserve $800 of mad money. Where to spend it all . . .

Congrats! It's nice to knock out debts!

Jodi said...

Shut up. Why does that not happen to me. Just kidding. Congrats.

Amy said...

Awesome! Congrats!