Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Tired!!

Remember the days when you would be tired so you would just take a nap, or sleep in till noon? My favorite thing in college was to wake up on a Saturday roll over and pick up a good book and read then sleep some more. Just completely waste the day! How I miss those days right now!! It seems that I rarely get to sleep through the night let alone find time in the day to sleep! This is an awesome picture of Connor falling asleep outside my bathroom door, right smack in the middle of my dirty clothes pile. How I wish I too could just lay down on that mountain of dirty laundry and go to sleep.

My little sister in law who is in college came and spent some time with us over the holidays. She was explaining to me how exhausted she was and how busy she had been the last couple of weeks. I remember being tired in college and crashing for exams-- but what she doesn't get is that she gets make up sleep. She then spent the next two weeks of vacation sleeping. I just want some make up sleep!! But don't get me wrong I do not be grudge her that sleep. Someday soon she will be a mommy too and be wishing for some sleep. So for now sleep on little sister sleep on!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so cute. There is nothing better than a sleeping child.

dede said...

maybe i will try to get a nap on the dirty clothes pile today - i don't think the kids will look for me there!!! he is so cute!

Charlene said...

WOW!! You got a break from Connor and doing the laundry!