Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun Night!


Last night I had a really fun evening. A friend of mine called and invited me to go see LeAnn Rhimes perform downtown. Monte was wonderful and stayed home from mutual to babysit for me. Thanks honey (and thanks Brett for taking on the boys by yourself!)
We had a really fun time. It was a smaller concert and she talked about some of the songs and why she likes them. She has an amazing voice!! Incredible!!
Thanks Jody for thinking of me! I loved it! It was nice to get out and be Kim for the evening!

5 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

Sounds like fun! Being yourself instead of Mom is always a good time.

Charlene said...

How fun for you to get away and enjoy yourself! Happy Days!

dede said...

She would be fun to see - glad you had a good time!!

Lara said...

Sounds like a great night--something to do more often.

Amy said...

Everyone needs to get out and just be for a while. What a fun way to just be!