Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a Stinker!!

Connor had been playing all day outside, with sunscreen on, so I put his hair in a Mohawk. I thought it looked so funny I wanted to take his picture. So I ran and got my camera. As soon as I aimed my camera at him he ran away!!
Can you believe it? He ran and put his head in the corner so I couldn't take his picture! He stood there laughing and every so often would turn around see me with the camera aimed at him and turn back around. So I have about six pictures of him in the corner trying to catch him when he turned!!
What a personality!! I finally caught him but his hair is so light against my wood counter top you couldn't see his hair!! My little stinker he is a joker already!!

6 comments:

Saralin said...

What a cute smile he has.

Charlene said...

At least he is playing with you. Caleb refuses to look at me when I have the camera out....and if I do happen to get his picture it's a miracle.....and it's another miracle if he is actually smiling!:) Connor looks like he loves his mommy! Cute boy!

dede said...

he might be a stinker - but he is a cute stinker, so it doesn't count!

Fleming Family said...

What a cutie! Wish we could have seen you while we were in Utah! I kind of dropped the ball and just didn't make it happen. I did that with a lot of people. We'll have to make sure that we see each other next time!

Lara said...

How funny that he avoids the camera at such a young age! I have to agree with the previous comments...he is a cute little guy!

Ginny said...

Wow - to bad Conner doesn't look like his siblings. I feel like I'm looking at Syd or Chandler at that age. He's gotten so big.