Thursday, June 19, 2008

When the Cat's Away...

You know I really feel bad for my OVER worked husband. So I thought I would blog a day in the life of Monte at work... He has important meeting with big wigs all day long. Such high stress!! Never sure which lane he should be in to be on the "fast track" for his career!
He started out behind in the game. But he is such a hard worker willing to do what it takes to get ahead!!
But in the end my husband is victorious. And just BLOWS AWAY the competition!!
Honey, thanks for your long hours with your team making sure I get to stay home and change diapers, make lunches, do laundry, clean house (but I digress)!! Thank you for your hard work so I can stay home and PLAY all day!!

7 comments:

Saralin said...

Wish I had a job like that.

dede said...

clever post - reminds me of my hubby who laughed so loud today (he thinks spoungebob is SO FUNNY) that I had to explain to the person on the phone what and who that was! I said he was on his "lunch" break - that might have been pushing it?!

Lara said...

Since I live far away and have no idea--is that really where he works? If so, Glen is extremely jealous.

Kim said...

No Lara he doesn't work there. His company went there for one of their retreats!! But that would definately be a dream job for him!

Cate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cate said...

I always feel guilty that Chad works such long hours... Then he comes home and talks about seeing the dolphins while he was surfing before work, lunch with friends...
Of course, this is usually on Saturday after a long work week but still I can barely remember being without my kids for more than 15 minutes (and that was the grocery store).
I love the naration too, I can almost hear your voice in my mind as I read.
I Live ya!

PS: I really need to learn to proof-read before I post to avoid profane type-o's -- ops.

Amy said...

You are hilarious! What a slave to his work. Yes, he deserves your undying gratitude for his servitude. After all, without him, how would you buy the diapers that you get to change? Or the clothes that end up on the floor for you to pick up and launder? Or the food that gets all over the clothes you launder and end up in the diapers you change?... :)