Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Look at my Flowers

Wow!! Summer has finally arrived. My yard smells heavenly!! My mother-in-law has helped plant roses everywhere in my yard- but only ones with the best smells!! They are beautiful!
This is the front of my house. Any of you that live near me if you want some of this purple flower it spreads like crazy!! Come this fall or next spring take some. If you have a flower bed you just want it to go everywhere in. It is hearty I haven't killed it yet!! And it is really pretty!
Roses! Roses! Beautiful Roses!! I have every color. Red, yellow, pink, orange, purple, and white! Love it!!

5 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

Not only are you lucky enough to have Illona do your garden and flower beds you have to blog about it too? I am so jealous!

Charlene said...

Love the flowers. Our peonies have opened up too, and I love the way they smell. Have you cut any and put them in your house? Did you see that Tammy has her blog running?

dede said...

they look beautiful!!

Saralin said...

Your flowers are lovely. I would love some of the purple flowers when the weather cools off a bit.

Amy said...

They really are beautiful. Good job!