Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dad!!

I couldn't let this time of the year pass without thinking of my dad. Sorry girls I was given the best dad there is. He has always stood by me and is proud of me and done everything he can to provide for me.
I love him so much. I am the only daughter in my family so I have him wrapped. I don't mean I HAD him wrapped when I was younger, oh no, I STILL have him wrapped. All I need to say is Daddy and he will do anything in his power to be there for me. For this I am completely grateful for. (I do not use my powers for evil-- okay maybe in my teen years but not now).
Thanks dad for being my hero, my friend, and my biggest supporter! I knew what I wanted in a husband by having watched you!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Does that mean you have Monte wrapped too?:)

Amy said...

Daddy's are wonderful! I missed out on having one for a long time, but I'm glad my girls have a fantastic one! And I know your kids have a great one, too!