Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lagoon!

Monte and I took the kids to Lagoon a few weeks ago and I haven't had a chance to blog it. The kids keep wanting to see the pictures from then so I am going to blog it now. Thanks to my friend DeDe we didn't have to bring Connor so the kids had a lot of fun and no need for baby stops! Sydney loved the carousel. She and I rode it about 8 times that day. She would pick a different animal each time. This is her first time she has come and really got into it. She loved all the rides. She got the hang of it right away and went from ride to ride.
Kaitlyn did her first roller coaster today! I couldn't believe it when she left to go with her dad and brothers. When she got off she ran over to me and said she was never doing it again. So we went and rode the carousel again!! That made everything better!!
Because we have 2 boys and then 2 girls breaking up and going on rides is easy!! Dad takes boys on rides and then I take girls on rides and then we switch. So it makes for a fun day. Chandler loves the roller coasters, I am amazed how well he rides these rides!!
Britton is all about the big rides. He likes to sit in the front and back for maximum exposure. Here he is humoring his sisters on the train ride. What a good sport!!
We had a really fun day with the kids. We were all tired but had a blast that day!!

6 comments:

Saralin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Britton and Chandler are a bit too brave for me. I would stick with the girls on the merry-go-round.

Charlene said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! Look at you having a fun time with your family! Good for you! What a great friend you have watching Connor for you!

Amy said...

Wow, Lagoon is a place I haven't been to in ages. How fun!

dede said...

Now I have the bug...I want to go to LAGOON!! Glad you guys had such a good time - cute pictures!

Julie (ASmAcc) said...

Hi Kim! I hope you remember me -- I was in that stamp club with you and Tammy... Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll and keep up with you? I'm at iversonmadhouse.blogspot.com and smallaccomplishment.blogspot.com

Lara said...

Looks like a great time with your family! Amusement parks are SO fun, yet so exhausting at the same time and my kids are begging to go soon. Seeing your post and pictures has inspired me that we should do it soon! :)