Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CONNOR!!!


Isn't he adorable?!
But such a MESS MAKER!!
I am too old for this. Shouldn't
your last baby be sweet, and gentle, and a
blessing to raise? A little "thank you" from God
for having "just one more"!
So tonight Monte and the older boys
were off at different scouting events and I gave
the three youngest their baths.
I pulled Connor out of the tub, dried him off, got
his pjs on him and went to get Sydney.
I got Sydney out of the tub, wrapped her in a towel and
handed Kaitlyn her towel and walked into the kitchen...
Where I found Connor at the counter top
with a glob of butter in his hand.
"Oh no sweetie, let mommy wash your hand off,"
was not quite out of my mouth when he smeared it all in his
hair!! WHY????
I just got done washing that hair and
now it is covered in butter!! Butter
is not the easiest thing to get out!!
I'm telling you he is going to wear me out
before I even have a chance to turn 40!!
(which I am no where near by the way)

5 comments:

dede said...

but then he smiles, and it is all better!!

Charlene said...

LOL!! Where do they get all this energy? Caleb is constantly climbing everywhere! He is getting better at getting out of his crib!!! I am NOT ready for him to be in a toddler bed!!

Jody said...

Those big blue eyes and that adorable smile...he knows how to shmooze his way out of anything!

Lara said...

The joys of boys! Although I do have to say that my most mischievous was a girl, but still those boys just have a knack!

Saralin said...

I think I read somewhere that butter is supposed to be good for your hair. It gives it a nice shine. He is so cute.