Monday, January 5, 2009

Sledding

My kids headed back to school today after
having a month off! Now I can
reflect on what was fun about having them home!
One of the fun things we did when they were off
was, with all this snow, I took them
sledding. I didn't think that Connor would like it
all the much but I was wrong!
If Britton went down the hill without Connor in his
lap, Connor was at the top of the hill
crying for Britton.
Chandler loves to sled. I think he and Britton could stay
out there all day long!

Kaitlyn and Naomi had tons of fun. For
being such "girlie" girls they sure
are dare devils on the hill! So were Sadie and Sydney
I just couldn't get their picture fast enough.
If they saw and empty sled they
would run for it and jump and be gone!
Laughing the most hysterical laugh all the
way down the hill.
Britton is such a good sport. He just wanted
to sled but he ended up doing more than that.
He would take Connor down the hill and then carry
him and the sled back up the hill.
And most of the time Sadie or Sydney too, and definitely
whatever sled the two girls used would be brought up
by Britton.
Thanks son for helping out!
I finally took the little kids home and let the big
kids stay and play.
Hot Chocolate awaited everyone when they got home!

6 comments:

Saralin said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun off track. There is a place up one of the canyons that has a pulley system to pull you back up the hill. You should check it out, I bet Britton would appreciate it.

Lara said...

My kids were SO jealous to hear about all the snow that Utah has received the last few weeks! Add being off of school for a month and they will be begging to move there! Looks like a fun day and it's great to see what a good, patient sport Britton is with his younger siblings.

dede said...

Looks like a good time - call us next time you go (if Britton wants one more...I don't trust any of my boys to take Chase down!)

Jodi said...

Thanks for taking my kids with you and making there time off more fun.

Fleming Family said...

Oh how I miss sledding! I'm glad everyone was able to enjoy the snow!

So, how was your weekend away? Where'd you go, what'd you do? A lap top is a great gift!!!

Jody said...

Looks like all the kids had fun. Britton really is such a good sport. I bet the other kids just love him! Maybe I can get him to come along when we take Braxton so that I can get some good pictures.